Thursday, September 27, 2012

More 1920 Decorating Ideas-Bedrooms

Weren't those kitchens from Antique Home Style beautiful? Today I am going to share bedrooms! Most of these pictures are actually advertisements for flooring, hence the bright carpets and floor coverings.
A cheerful little bedroom under the eves. I have always loved dormers. 1920s architects made great use of them in bungalow style houses.
 Through the doorway one catches a glimpse of a sewing room.......rather interesting a curtain is used to separate the two.
 An attic bedroom. Did you notice a chair is almost always pictured? I love the idea! It would be very handy to have someplace to sit, especially if it is a cozy one like the wing chair above!
I hadn't realized painted furniture was so popular in this era. I love the same of the headboards and the painted roses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment