Thursday, September 20, 2012

Decorating- 1920's Style

I have been a decorating craze lately, not a really doing craze, just a collecting and reading craze. Do you ever do that? Suddenly find yourself with a notebook of idea? Or can't go past the paint counter without picking up a few sample?  I ran across this wonderful site! Antique Home Style They have collected a fabulous collection of 1920's house plans and decorating ads. Here are a few of my favorite ones for Kitchens.
 This one is my favorite! I love the clean cheery-ness of it.
 Doesn't this one look cozy? A wee bit to much green for me, but I love those huge old sinks.
I have always wanted one of these "Hoosier" style cabinets. Don't they look handy? And who would have thought to put the pot lids on the door in a basket!
P.S. There is our apron of the day! A cute little gingham one over the stool!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment