Friday, May 13, 2011

Music to Sew By

Last weekend I did a bunch of sewing. (Hopefully I will have pictures up next week! ) My sister and I love to listen to music when we do projects. And we love music from the 1950's. Here are a few of my favorites.

Melodie D'Amour by The Ames Brothers.
One of our favorite singing groups! Love their voices.

This one I have just discovered. So sweet!
It is so true of any relationship, little things do matter a lot.

And of course Doris Day! We have been huge fans of her since we have been little.
This song is on a record we bought at an estate sale.

Of course, there are a whole bunch more I can tell you about! But these are my current favorites. I have been in a 50's mood. In case you would like to hear some more 50's music here is a link to online radio http://www.gotradio.com/MusicRoom.mvc, go to Forever Fifties.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment